To place order simply signup/login and click on the new order button and follow the instructions. It only takes 60 seconds to get set up
We will deliver a standard order 24 hours (location dependant) after the item/s is collected. Please note that some services can take a little longer (item dependant), specialist cleaning processes may take a few extra days.
We will email & SMS you each stage of your order:
1) When the order has been placed.
2) When your order has been accepted at our specialist centre.
3) When the order has been collected.
4) When it's been cleaned & delivered.
Upon our drivers returning to our specialist centre with your items. Our experienced team will process them for cleaning, categorising items according to their cleaning requirements, referring to garment care labels.
If we notice any clothing in need of repairs, or if there’s anything we need to bring to your attention, we’ll contact you right away to discuss it further.
Once your clothes have been cleaned, they are checked by our quality control team and packaged up for delivery, with a garment cover. We’ll confirm delivery by SMS and email.
We can’t take payment by cash or cheque. All our payments are processed online unless you have a corporate arrangement.
No our collection & dropoff services is free of charge - in designated areas
A member of the team will process your items, checking the manufacturer’s care labels to ensure your items are cleaned in the safest and most suitable way.
If we need to check anything with you, or if there might be any risk to your clothing, we’ll contact you to discuss this before proceeding.
We can’t guarantee to remove all stains, but our team will use a full range stain treatment techniques to get the best results. If you have an special requirements, let us know in the order notes.
Yes we do!
We offer cleaning services for most sorts of curtains.
Prices can depend on the nature of the material as well as the size and the weight of the items.
*** Please Note ***
- Curtains may shrink in the cleaning process by up to 3%. Stretching post-cleaning may restore some of this length, but they may relax over time
- Curtains may contain watermarks cannot be removed during cleaning
- Curtains may have old or poor stitching, which may loosen during cleaning
- The fabric may have been weakened by Ultra Violet light exposure, which may only be noticeable after the curtains are taken down. Weak fabric may be damaged during cleaning.
Yes we do! Please contact us for more information on [email protected]
Happily! Just include them with your next order, in a separate bag.
*** Make sure they don’t snag on any of your clothes.
Please contact us via [email protected]
In the unusual event that something goes wrong or if you encounter any problems, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at [email protected] quoting your order number.
Just let us know by email at [email protected] quoting your order number
We tag your clothes using very small (1cm x 2cm) specialist dry cleaning tag.